Donnerstag, 24. November 2011

i like getting drunk by the dunes by the sea

But..
I have a friend
With whom I like to spend
Any time I can find with
I like sleeping in your bed
I like knowing what is going on inside your head
I like taking time and I like your mind
and I like when your hand is in mine
I like getting drunk on the dunes by the beach
I like picking strawberries
I like cream teas and I like reading ghost stories
And my heart skips a beat everytime that we meet,
It's been a while and now your smile Is almost like a memory
But then you're back and I am fine 'cause you're with me
And I'm in love with you
And I can't find the words to make it sound unique
but honestly, you make me strong!
I can't believe I've found someone this kind,
I hope we carry on, 'cause you're so nice
And I'm in love with you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen